Driven by Qualcomm’s powerful mid range chipset, the Snapdragon 450, the new octa-core AGM A9 has double the processing grunt of the quad core AGM A8 series. That’s not surprising. The Snapdragon 450 also powers the 2018 Samsung Galaxy A9 Lite, the Galaxy A6 Plus, and the Samsung J8, so your new AGM A9 is like those phones, only tougher.
IP68 water and dustproof, and certified to US MIL-STD 810G, the A9 replaces the ageing A8 models in a slimmer package, while delivering a tradie’s phone with all the new features.
They include fingerprint security, quad speakers tuned by JBL, Bluetooth 5.0, Android 8.1 and a Gorilla Glass FHD 5.99 inch screen.
Available in 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB versions. Specs are below:
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Fastest delivery: usually 3-7 days (not up to three weeks via ‘free shipping’)
- We are #1: NZ’s largest retailer of rugged phones (as ranked by global web analytics giant, Alexa)
- Genuine 12 month NZ warranty: not a limited ‘manufacturer’s warranty’
- Exclusive NZ parts and service centre: we fix your phone in Auckland, not Asia
- Tech Support: a phone call or Chat Message now, not 24 hours away
- Quality Control: ask us why we’re not selling the phone you saw elsewhere
- NZ-owned and GST registered
- Weight243g (with battery)
- Storage capacity32GB
- Operating SystemAndroidTM 8.1 OreoTM
- IP RatingIP68 Certified
- Dust and Water-resistantWater-resistant and dustproof based on IP68 Rating, which tests submersion up to 1.5 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- US MIL-STD 810G
- Size5.99-inch, 10 point capacitive touch
- Resolution FHD
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- Octa Core, 1.8 GHz
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Storage (SD card Up to 128GB)
- 5400mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 5V, 2A
- Rear camera12 MP Sony IMX486
- LED Flash
- Front camera16 MP
2G GSM: 1900/1800/850/900(B2/3/5/8)
- 3G WCDMA: 2100/850/900(B1/2/4//5/8)
- 4G FDD-LTE: (B1/3/5/7/8/19/20/28（B28 A), 34/38/39/40/41)
- SIMDual sim dual standby, Nano SIM Nano SIM / TF
- Both SIM cards support 4G connectivity, only one can connect to the fast 4G LTE network at a time.
- Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4G/5G
- BluetoothBluetooth® 5.0
- NFC yes
- G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-sensor, Gyro, Electronic Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, NFC
- VideoAVI, 3GP, MP4, MKV, MOV
- AudioMP3, M4A, AAC, MKA, AMR, FLAC ,APE, WAV
- ImageJPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- EbookTXT, HTML
- USB 2.0, Type-C
- Dual nano-SIM slot
1. The actual size and weight of the phone may vary due to different specifications and assembly tolerance.
2. The above data were gathered in tests in a lab environment. To avoid phone damage or malfunctioning, please avoid using your phone under extreme conditions.